Position type: Intern
Requirements: At least 3 months, 5 days available per week
1. Assist with the administration and logistics management in Beijing/Shanghai branch.
2. Responsible for research work related to Chinese companies going global.
3. Provide support for the planning and delivery of VIP visitors’ program & other promotion events or activities.
4. Provide support to Inward Investment projects management.
Soft Skill & Competency
1. Attentive to details, responsible and self-disciplined.
2. Have positive & proactive attitude, good communication skills.
3. Work result driven and be able to deliver under pressure.
Academic Background & Work Experience
1. Bachelor or above, preferably majored in Finance, Economics or English.
2. Relative intern experience is preferred.
3. Office administration skill is preferred.
4. UK education background is preferred.
Language and Technical Skills
1. English: Good at both written and oral English.
2. Chinese: fluent Mandarin speaking and good writing skill.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office and other standard IT programs.
Interested applicants should submit your CV to
Deadline for applications is 23rd September 2018. Interviews will be held afterwards. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by us.
About London & Partners, please see: