Brand & Marketing Associate / Assistant (BMA)
As part of the Singapore Airlines’ Brand & Marketing Team and reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager China, the BMA will be responsible for one or more of the following Brand Marketing & Market Development and Digital Marketing & Media Planning roles:
(A) Brand Marketing & Market Development (BMMD)
1. Marketing assets and inhouse design studio
2. Merchandise marketing and giveaways production
3. Loyalty marketing
4. Events & sponsorships
5. Non-tourism partnerships & premium segment marketing
6. Tourism partnerships
7. Market development
(B) Digital Marketing & Media Planning (DMMP)
1. Integrated marketing & media planning
2. Performance tracking & analysis
3. Marketing technology
4. Digital content
5. Display, SEM & SEO
6. eDM marketing
(C) Perform other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor degree and above from a reputable university
2. Proactive and confident individual with outgoing personality
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Team player with diligent & responsible work attitude
5. Fast learner and able to work well under pressure
6. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
7. At least 2-5 years prior experience in brand & digital marketing, especially in the aviation & premium brands industry, will be advantageous
8. Experience in the use of design & editing software (e.g. photoshop, AI, etc) will be advantageous
Human Resources/ Administration Assistant (BJS-HRAA) (2 名)
1. Coordinate with local Human Resource agency and Singapore headquarters to arrange staff recruitment and movement procedures, including maintenance of database and arrangements for posted and de-posted staff.
2. Monitor and implement regulatory compliance and other statutory requirements that affect the Company’s operations. This involves interaction with officials at relevant authorities.
3. Perform as an internal coordinator for purchase quotation exercises, including seeking legal clearance for commercial agreement as necessary.
4. Assist in operation of IT infrastructure and relevant systems.
5. Produce monthly database report, and other reports as required.
6. Monitor staff compliance to employee handbook and other company regulations, and recommend necessary changes to create a healthy, fair and progressive working environment.
1. University or Bachelor Degree
2. Good command of oral and written English and Chinese
3. Hard working and good team player
4. Experience on Human Resources and Administration is preferable